Friday, April 4, 2014

Minimal Sandals

I've been looking for a pair of plain flat sandals for a while. It's been raining lately, so there's been no rush to purchase. I've just been browsing the internet for options and below are a few that have struck my fancy. I have a few pairs of flat sandals that are T-strap with no material around the toes. I realized I need some sort of toe strap to actually hold my foot in the shoe, because my feet tend to get tired since they're always lifting off the footbed when I walk. I also wanted the sandals to not have any toe separation. I was looking for something basic in style, no frills, and essentially very minimalist. 

I also anticipated that this style would be popular this season. In the last year, the ankle strap high-heeled sandal was so popular that nearly ever brand from fast fashion to luxurious high-end brands each had their own version. It's no wonder that the same style in a flat sandal version would make the same splash, especially since it is a more practical wardrobe piece.
Minimal Sandals



From Top to Bottom, Left to Right:

Man I sure can talk a lot about shoes. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I've been eying minimalist sandals as well but I want them to be super comfy .. so I've been looking at Sofft Bernia sandals and so far they look like a good bet!

    ReplyDelete