Saturday, November 30, 2013

Outfits Week 112513: Suits & Mickey Mouse

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great week, a thankful Thanksgiving Day, and successful shopping excursions if you've done any shopping. This is just what I wore to work this week and it was a short week. I popped in briefly on Friday, but no one was around, so I didn't bother to change out of my pajamas, lol jk but I didn't bother wearing anything nice on Friday.

Power Monday
Zara Blazer
Zara Tank
Express Pants
Madden Girl Ankle Boots
I got these black ankle boots from Hautelook 3 months ago and I wear them all the time now. They don't look like much in the pictures, but they're a great fall & winter, or even year-round everyday shoes, since they are easy to match for work and casual outfits. The most important thing is they are reasonably comfortable for the height (3.75"-4") and are warmer than flats.

Black Tuesday
Forever21 Sweaterdress (super old)
Express Leather Jacket from last year (this year's version)
Urban Outfitters Tights
Madden Girl Ankle Boots

Wonderful Wednesday
H&M Mickey Mouse Sweater from last year (similar or splurge)
Urban Outfitters Tights
Groove Furry Boots (old, no longer available, but here's a link for a better picture.)
As you can see, I have a bunch of these UO tights. I got them when they used to be 2 for $20, but they went up to $22. Not too bad a price, but I'm sure you can get fleece-lined tights or leggings elsewhere for a few bucks cheaper. They do provide warmth and are now a staple for me.

I got these boots in college. I used to bike around on campus and they served me well in the winter time. It's lasted me all these years and I still wear them on casual days when I want my legs to be warm. For some reason, my feet manage to stay cold. I'm like an old lady that way. 

So Wednesday was wonderful, because it was kind of a half day. & when it's a half day, you can pretty much wear whatever you want. Okay, not really, but it's kind of true when all the managers have already begun their vacations. Plus, a lot of people complimented my silly sweater. I've never seen Mickey Mouse done in this type of comic book type of graphic. Too bad it's no longer around.

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend. Monday can take its time getting here. I'm in no hurry. 

3 comments:

  1. All of your outfits are adorable!! I really like Monday's outfit, I would totally rock it for work. Of course Wednesday's Mickey outfit is my fav, I love how it's a casual outfit but you still look very put together. :)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your positive feedback!

      Delete